Study in Australia
Choosing Australia as a destination for your study is more than just an option, it is a wise decision for the wonderful opportunities waiting at your door. Australia is a dynamic country that offers a great deal to students looking for international education not to mention exciting and progressive world-class education programs.
Australia has turned up as one of the most sought after study destinations for Nepali students in the past decade. Over dozens of overseas students pursue higher education from Australia every year. With that said, Australia provides many world-class educational institutions that serve educational programs and specializations in varying fields. Moreover, Australia consistently ranks at the world’s top 100 universities in the world providing a world-class education curriculum and infrastructure with over 7 top universities to choose from.
Who choose Global Hub International?
Having a great history as the regional center offering an exceptional overseas study experience. Global Hub’s approach to learning means you’ll have great prospects for finding the right university and job for your graduation. It’s why we’re consistently rated as the best educational consultancy in Nepal for Australia. Furthermore, most of the deserving candidates come to us for quality consulting and dynamic guidance for overseas studies.
What do you need to know before applying for Australia?
Before jumping into the bigger counsel, there is something we think that might ease you for the decision. The big country Australia’s every course offered in a university has CRICOS Code which is served by the Australian Government reflecting that the education system is fully controlled by the Government in Australia. Likewise, there is not any formal ranking of universities either. Therefore, students around the globe have long made Australia their education destination.
Why study in Australia?
Being one of the best consultancies in Kathmandu for Australia, Global Hub ought to inaugurate our deserving candidates to the multicultural, friendly, pleasant, yet World-class education society in the world. We pick the right university for your bright future and unique Aussie lifestyle while gaining great new skills.
Australia has set a remarkable reputation in the education system as open global career prospects for students. Here are some facts and information that might just support the statement:
- An Australian study visa is relatively easier to achieve than visas for the US and the UK. During July of 2016, the Australian government has trimmed the visa subclasses and introduced a simplified student visa framework for more efficient visa services to applicants.
- As Australian universities regularly feature in global rankings like QS World University Rankings and Times Higher Education, it provides World-class education, covering 7 out of the top 100 universities in the world.
- According to the comparison of quality against the cost for all countries’ education powerhouses, it is revealed that Australia is relatively one of the cheapest countries in terms of studying.
- The cost of living and tuition costs are significantly lower as well.
- Correlative of you want to be taught by the best or undertake your research. More than 22,000 high-quality courses and programs are offered to you by over 1,100 institutions.
- Australian government provides the students with the opportunity to work part-time while studying. Helping you balance some of your living costs. Similarly, these jobs often possess flexible working hours to avoid any clash with classes.
To sum up, the higher education system in Australia provides the right value for money and effort by offering shorter and more in-depth courses. Australia has quickly incorporated the latest innovations in science & technology, modern trends in marketing & management in their diploma/degree programs. Therefore, the educational system in Australia is much more practical and responsive to the needs of international students.